As, we know our prime minister Narendra Modi requested in a speech on independence day to terminate single use plastics. Moreover, he even appealed public to search for any substitute of this.
So, what Indian Railways did to accomplish this?
Now, Indian Railways cleverly thought of dumping this single use plastics at railway stations. And finally, railway ministry arise with an attractive plan.
Therefore, they decided to install plastic bottle crushing machines at railway stations. Which will junk the single use crushed plastic bottles. Hence, Indian Railways will recharge mobile phones of passengers utilizing plastic bottle crushers.
After that these bottles will be send for recycling. Here, passengers will crush these bottles in the machine. And will get a free recharge for their mobile phones in return.
However, few days back railway ministry announced some rules. Which says that from 2nd October, 2019, Indian Railways will not permit usage of single use plastics on their premises.
In addition, railways board chairman VK Yadav said that the national transporter will establish about 400 machines at railway stations. Which can junk the single use crushed bottles for recycling.
How this works?
Let’s discuss the working of automatic plastic crushing machine. So, it can be explained in three simple steps.
These steps are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to insert the single use plastic bottle into the machine. So, that it can be crushed there. And then can be send for recycling process.
- Secondly, you need to enter your mobile number on the machine. So, that you can get a free recharge in return.
- At last, you need to redeem your SMS voucher.
This is how this machine works. And you can recharge your mobile phone for free. All you need to do is dump a single use plastic bottle. However, you can earn Rs 5 per bottle. Therefore, the more you dump the more you earn.
Let’s discuss the benefits of this marvelous idea.
The benefits are as follows:
- This scheme will inspire more and more people to crush single use plastic bottles. As, it will recharge their mobile phones for free. Hence, it will eliminate the junk of single use plastic bottles to some extent.
- Many thousand tonnes of single use plastics are accumulated across the railway stations in one year. Which is very dangerous. Therefore, this idea will help is eliminating this menace.
However, more than 350 bottle crushing machines will be established across Indian railway stations.
Moreover, Indian Railways have decided to establish such machines across 2000 railway stations.
This was all about this topic. I hope that the article was helpful.
For Edge Computing:Click Here.
Furthermore, follow us on our all the social handles below:
- Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/TheTechnicalLite/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechnicalLite _
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/technicallite/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/technicallite/?viewAsMember=true
Also, don’t forget to subscribe our website.