Skip to content
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2019: Sale is going to start from 8th August and will end on 11th August 2019, on various products and up to 50% discount on electronics items and many more. Click here to check it out.
- BSNL Reduces SIM Replacement Cost by 50 Percent: This offer is valid for a limited period of time. Earlier the replacement cost for the same was Rs. 100 but now it’s reduced to Rs. 50.
- Hotstar Expansion Across Southeast Asia: Disney chairman and CEO Bob Iger revealed during the entertainment giant’s quarterly earnings call. Currently, the Star India-run streaming service is only available in India, US, UK, and Canada.
- Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 Now Available on Open Sale in India via Flipkart: The Redmi flagship smartphone Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 pro are now available on Flipkart and Xiaomi’s official website. Click here for more about it.
- Xiaomi revealed about its 64 MP camera phone: Company confirmed that this phone will be launched in India in Q4 of this year and will be using Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor.
- Facebook Sues Two App Developers Over Click Injection Fraud: The social networking giant Facebook has sued two app developers for click injection scam, that infected smartphones with malware. These app developers were caught for creating infected apps which are Hong Kong-based LionMobi and Singapore-based JediMobi, Facebook revealed in a blog post on tuesday.
- Twitter Says It May Have Used User Data for Ads Without Permission: This company said it may have used data for personalized ads without a user’s permission due to issues with the micro-blogging website’s settings and it hasn’t yet determined who may have been impacted.
- Redmi 7A Now Available via Offline Stores in India: This phone now available in offline stores in India, was launched last month, and has since been sold via flash sales on Flipkart and Mi.com both. Key highlights of the Redmi 7A include an HD+ display, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC, up to 32GB of onboard storage, a 12-megapixel Sony IMX486 rear camera, 5-megapixel selfie camera, and a large 4,000mAh battery.
- Video Selfies to Measure Blood Pressure: Study: It’s good news for peoples having blood pressure problems, monitoring BP might one day become as easy as taking a video selfie.
Researchers Ramakrishna Mukkamala, Professor at the Michigan State University have tested a technology called transdermal optical imaging that measures blood pressure by detecting blood flow changes in smartphone-captured facial videos.
- Xiaomi Independence Day Sale 2019: Xiaomi is hosting an Independence Day sale on its various product in India on their official site, Mi.com. This sale has begun at 12 pm (noon) IST today and will continue till 11th August.
- Flipkart National Shopping Days Sale: This sale is going to start from 8th August and will continue till 10th August on various products such as mobile phones and many more.