Smartphones have always been growing to become their better versions. And the statement stands true as tech companies are repeatedly doing a lot more to make smartphones more capable than ever. Hence, nowadays the innovative approach towards the front camera has given a concept of Pop up and slider camera.
At first Vivo Nex, was the first smartphone with a pop-up camera, launched in 2018. After that many other pop up phones have hit the market. Some of them with best features, price and rating are listed below.
Why Slider or Pop-Up Cameras?
The purpose of the pop-up camera or slider design is to increase the display area for getting a better full view.
These cameras keep our privacy safe as it gets activated only when we want otherwise it remains hidden. But without a pop-up camera, we’d never known when the selfie camera is active behind the scene.
Some Advantages and Disadvantages of using pop-up and slider camera phones:
- Feature of having full-view screen.
- Keeps our privacy safe as it comes out only when it is instructed to do so.
- Having a cool factor for finding a camera.
- Moving parts are more sensitive to damage.
- It’s difficult to making a waterproof device.
- Searching for a suitable case can be problematic.
List of phones with pop-up cameras:
- OnePlus 7 Pro: This is the most expensive smartphone OnePlus have made yet. One cool thing about this camera is that if you drop the phone while the camera is in use, it will retract back into the phone and keep the device safe.
It also comes with a 2k AMOLED panel with curved edges, 90Hz refresh rate, A+ certified by Display Mate, Snapdragon 855 processor, up to 12GB of RAM, 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor and many more. For more about it including price please click here.
- Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20: The K20 Pro is one of the most affordable Snapdragon 855 powered phone, and the K20 is the first mainstream phone to employ Snapdragon 730.
Both phones are having 4000mAh battery, fast charging support, 48MP primary camera. And supports Android Pie-based MIUI 10 software and for more about its price and features please Click Here.
- Samsung Galaxy A80: The Samsung Galaxy A80 is the first Samsung phone that includes a full-screen display. This phone is not having a traditional pop-up camera but a pop-up flip camera.
The Galaxy A80 is also coming with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, an octa-core processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage. And for more price-related information please Click Here.
- Asus Zenfone 6: This phone’s selfie camera is different from the other phones but popping out from the top edge which flips from the back to the front.
This smartphone is also coming with 6.4-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 855, 6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage with a dedicated card slot and many more. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition: Oppo Reno is another different weird approach towards pop-up sliders. Their motorized part that houses the front camera pops up like a ‘Shark Fin’.
This smartphone is also comes with 10x lossless zoom, Snapdragon 855, under-display fingerprint sensor, 6.6-inch AMOLED display, 4065 battery and with many exciting features. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
- Realme X: The Realme X is powered by Snapdragon 710. It is the cheapest phone with a pop-up camera. It’s camera is placed in center.
This smartphone is also coming with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage configuration. It’s storage is further expandable via microSD card. It also coming with 3,765mAh battery, fast charger support, a 6.53-inch OLED screen with 1,080 x 2,340-pixel resolution. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
- Vivo V15 Pro: The Vivo V15 Pro is the mid-range phone which includes a Pop-up selfie camera and powered by the latest Snapdragon 675 chipset. The elevating camera is a 32MP Samsung sensor.
This phone is also coming with a 48MP resolution camera, Snapdragon 675 chipset, runs on Android 9.0, AMOLED display. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
- Oppo F11 Pro: Oppo F11 Pro is also a type of pop camera smartphones. This phone includes a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, and a micro USB port.
This smartphone is also coming with fast charging support, 32MP selfie camera, up to 6GB of RAM and 4,000mAh battery capacity and many more. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
- Huawei Y9 Prime: The Huawei Y9 Prime prime is the Huawei’s first pop-up camera phone in India. This smartphone is powered by Kirin 710 octa-core chipset.
This phone is coming with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, LTPS LCD display, 4000mAh battery, and many more. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: This smartphone is having a manual slider same like Huawei’s Honor Magic 2. The difference is that Mi Mix 3 is having both the front and rear cameras on the slider.
This smartphone is also coming with bezel-free 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, Snapdragon 845 SoC, 5G support, dual (24MP + 2MP) selfie camera, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. For more about price and purchasing please Click Here.
Furthermore, for keeping yourself updated with new technologies or such daily Tech News. Do follow us on our all the social handles below:
- Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/TheTechnicalLite/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechnicalLite _
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/technicallite/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/technicallite/?viewAsMember=true
For daily Tech News: Click Here.
For Latest Technology Update: Click Here.
Please do not forget to give your valuable feedback.